Recents in Beach

ENT-RELOADED

      Entertainment |Music | Trendy Gists | News 


KIZZ DANIEL:- Judging By These 2 Songs “True” & “Ello Baby”, Is There Any Better Singer Than Him?

No doubt, Kizz Daniel is one of the most talented artiste in Nigeria currently.

I believe you all would agree with me on this ground, so it’s nothing to debate on but I decided to bring this up because his level of creativity still amaze me.

Ever since he broke out into the Music industry with “Woju” in 2014, he has grown massively and with the look of things, the future looks even more promising for him.

While driving to the Office this morning, I was listening to “TRUE” by Mayorkun featuring Kizz Daniel and while I was still shouting and saying “Mehn, this song na jam, Kizz na baba“, then this new jam “Ello Baby” by Young John featuring Tiwa Savage and Kizz Daniel slides in and I must confess, my love and respect for Vado skyrocketed right on that spot – I swear, the guy na beast.

E no easy make Artiste get/featured in 3 songs and they are all Trending and bursting speakers all at the same time 🔊🔊

KIZZ DANIEL’S TRENDING SONGS RIGHT NOW

1. Kizz Daniel – Eko

2. Mayorkun Ft. Kizz Daniel – True

3. Young John Ft. Tiwa Savage x Kizz Daniel – Ello Baby

3 mad jams all at the same time and 2019 never even finish ooo 😀

You all will remember he did same thing in 2018 when he has “BABA” and “WAIT” all trending at the same time. Abeg, let’s leave it for this guy jare 🙌🙌🙌

From my own point of view 👇

Nobody In This Music Industry Today Is Badder Than Kizz Daniel

Now, over to you 👇

Do You Agree With Me That No One Is Badder Than Him Or Not?

If You Think Anyone Is Better Him, Then I Challenge You To Mention The Person.

We look forward to reading your comments on this.

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comments

The post KIZZ DANIEL:- Judging By These 2 Songs “True” & “Ello Baby”, Is There Any Better Singer Than Him? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Via Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/2ZMlHXB

Post a Comment

0 Comments