Recents in Beach

ENT-RELOADED

      Entertainment |Music | Trendy Gists | News 


Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile

A Jamaican man on Twitter, @AshciR who suffers from seasonal depression has to the micro-blogging platform to share one of the many things his girlfriend does in other to make him smile.


According to Fox Meek reports, his girlfriend identified as Sashalini Gardner, all in the bid to help him overcome depression and make him smile left some random love messages in his apartment.


The man added even though it's been a week since she left, he finds the random messages in the most obscure places/places where he performs his routines.


Read what he wrote below;

“My gf knows that I suffer from seasonal depression, and in order to help me with it she left me random messages in my apartment to make my smile. It's been a week since she left and I'm still finding them in the most obscure places. A thread.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments