Recents in Beach

ENT-RELOADED

      Entertainment |Music | Trendy Gists | News 


PLEASE HELP! As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117K?

Posted as sent!

Please what business can I start with 117k as a student to sponsor my self in school?

I need advice and guidance, don’t want to invest it in wrongly please.

My sponsor which is my dad died, so my mum managed to raise the money for me to start a business and sponsor my self in school.

I study in the university of Port-Harcourt and this money is just my school fee for two sessions.

Thing is I don’t want to keep this money cause I might end up miss using it, want to invest it in something profitable.

And also don’t want a business that will take much of my time, so I’ll be able to focus on my studies.

Business gurus in house please help a brother.

I don’t know if I am posting this in the right section but, since it has to do with education, I think here Is OK.

Pardon my write up.

Please Your Ideas Are Welcome.

Comments Below.

The post PLEASE HELP! As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117K? appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

Via Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website https://ift.tt/2ZMlHXB

Post a Comment

0 Comments